The Metamark M7 vinyl is a premium grade polymeric calendered signmaking vinyl that performs well in the harsh Australian environment and provides excellent value for money. M7 features a soft 70 micron face film, an apex assured high grade permanent solvent based adhesive, and a PE lay flat liner. M7 is available in over 90 eye catching colour and is perfect for all external flat and slightly curved applications. M7 has stood the test of time in Australian conditions with up to 5 year durability and better dimensional stability than other calendered vinyls. M7100 white gloss and M7101 white matt both have a blue contrast liner.
- Most popular cuttable coloured film
- Can be used for a range of applications
- Suitable for plotter use, also for contour and vinyl lettering
- Suitable for plotter use, also for contour and vinyl lettering.
- Apply unstressed, inparticular to curves and recesses. It is not suitable for application over rivets or complex recesses.
- Ideal for use on external applications including vehicle graphics and
exterior sign applications.
- Suitable for wet or dry application.
- Some Yellows and Tangerine are not suitable for use on darker
Substrates due to low opacity.
- Not recommended for use on low energy surfaces such as
polypropylene. The user should determine suitability of substrate.
Type: Permanent solvent-free acrylic
Adhesion to glass 20 mins: 15N/25mm nominal
Adhesion to glass 24 hour: 20N/25mm nominal
Perceived tack: Medium
Shear Strength: Medium to High
Application temperature: +10°C to +50°C
Service temperature: -30°C to +110°C
Shelf Life: 2 years. (10-20°C and 50% R.H).
External Weathering: 8 years for black and white, 7 years for colours and 5 years for metallic (in vertical exposure under northern European conditions).
Fire Rating: Class B - BS EN 13501-1:2007, Class 0 - BS 476 pt7 (glass + Painted 3mm Aliminium)
Chemical Resistance: Resistant to mineral oils, fats and fuels, aliphatic solvents, mild acids, salt and alkali for e.g. diesel oil, gasoline, paraffin, hydraulic oil, antifreeze, soap suds etc.
Recommended for use with the below Application Tapes:
Metamark R-Tape 4076RLA High Tack Paper App Tape for SAV
Metamark R-tape AT65 High Tack Clear App Tape for SAV