Metamark MDL-100 Series is a 3 year calendered digital vinyl for short to medium term outdoor graphics. It is supplied on a layflat PE coated liner. Applications include advertising, point of sale, windows, advertising boards and other promotional applications. The 100 micron film gives the product ease of handling onto flat panels, and may also be applied to slightly curved surfaces. The bright white finish offers brilliant colour reproduction on Solvent, Eco Solvent, Latex and UV Printers.
- General MATTE sticker vinyl
- Can be used for a range of applications
- Great for in-house and advertising stickers, as well as sign graphics.
- 100 microns
- Allow the inks to cure before cutting flush to the print, this is usually 24-48 hours. (Not applicable to Latex prints)
- Apply unstressed, inparticular to curves and recesses. It is not suitable for application over rivets or complex recesses.
- Avoid wet application – the product has a permanent water-based adhesive.
- Not recommended for use on low energy surfaces such as polypropylene. The user should determine suitability of substrate.
Type: Permanent solvent-free acrylic
Weight: 18gsm nominal
Adhesion to glass 20 mins: 10N/25mm nominal
Adhesion to glass 24 hour: 20N/25mm nominal
Perceived tack: Medium
Application temperature: +8 C to +60 C
Service temperature: -20 C to +100 C
Shelf Life: 1 Year
External Weathering: 3 Years (refers to unprinted vinyl when installed)
Fire Rating: Self Extinguishing
Technical Data Sheet
For instructions on how to use this product, click the link below: