Stahls CAD-COLOR® Premium Print
Now a staple in the Velflex Digital range for cotton/polyester fabrics
This semi-matte print vinyl is a great solution for your everyday printing needs. Perfect for cotton/polyester applications, the static back allows for ultra fast weeding of simple designs.
This vinyl is thin, easy to use and fairly fast drying - a staple product for every day digital printing.
Rated for eco/mild solvent printers, Stahls Premium Print is a perfect all rounder print vinyl. Living up to its name as a 'premium' vinyl, this product has great colour fastness and washability.
- Ideal for printers who print them immediately cut (even with heavy/dark colours).
- Our recommendation for BN20 users.
- Thin - only 90 microns.
- Easy to weed - In the past we have fixated on 'sticky carriers' as being the be all and end all, but in actual fact when weeding large runs of transfers, a static (or non sticky) backing actually makes this so much faster and easier.
When it comes to finer detail, simply include a contour box around the text and weed with care.
- Truest white vinyl - the powder used in the Stahls products is a bright, true white finish. This allows your transfers to really POP.
- Semi-matte finish - this finish adds brightness.
Time: 10 seconds
Temperature: 145˚C - 150˚C
Pressure: Medium / 50-60psi / 4bar / 5-6 on Hotronix
Peel: Hot (Immediate Peel)
Time, temperatures and pressures are provided as a recommendation for a majority of applications. Given the nature heat application, diversity of heat presses available and various fabric compositions, optimal heat application settings may vary from these recommendations.
Compatible with the following fabrics:
- Cotton/Polyester Blends
This product has also been used on a wide variety of fabrics but testing is recommend to guarantee results.
- 0.50m x 5m roll
- 0.50m x 25m roll
- 0.75m x 20m roll
Material Composition: 100% Polyurethane (PU)
Minimum Cut Size: 5-10mm (For fast weeding of text)
Technical Data Sheet
For instructions on how to use this product including recommended settings for printing, cutting and heat application. Click the link below: